Staub 12-inch Perfect Pan is deserving of its name — the ultimate multi-use pan to simmer, stir fry, saute, deep fry, bake and braise. Get this pan for only $149.95 (Regular Price: $330) at Chefs Catalog.
Get $180 Off on purchase of Staub Perfect Pan, 12-inch at Chefs Catalog. Also select from various colors like Basil, Black, Cherry, Dark Blue, Graphite, Grenadine
If above Discount Coupon Code or Deal is expired then go for below link and get the compare price of different stores to buy Staub Perfect Pan, 12-inch
Crafted to exacting French standards, Staub cookware is cast in a single-use mold and high-fired at 1,400 F. Enameling fired at high temperatures ensures outstanding strength, resistance to heat and longevity in the kitchen. Staub cast-iron cookware is low maintenance, chip-, scratch-, crack- and rust-resistant. Handles provide the balance to transport from stove top to oven or table. Pan is oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Safe to use on gas, electric, glass, halogen and induction cooktops. Dishwasher-safe pan, lid and rack. Hand wash utensils.
Staub cookware is crafted in the Alsace region of France, an area renowned for hearty one-pot meals and fine-enameled ceramics. A benchmark for artisan quality and durability, Staub is the preferred cookware of choice in restaurants around the world.
- The Perfect Pan is fully deserving of its name, with the versatility to simmer, stir fry, saute, deep fry, bake and braise
- Ideal size and shape to prepare endless entrees, multiple ways
- Wide-angled profile to toss and stir foods and keep everything in the pan
- Enameled cast-iron distributes heat evenly, ensuring food cooks uniformly
- Black matte enameled interior provides exceptional browning and crisping to casseroles and easy release
- Even-heating base, side walls and solid weight to sear at high temperatures
- Tempered glass lid with stainless-steel rim circulates moisture, maintaining moistness and nutrients within foods
- Includes wooden utensils: spatula for turning, set of chopsticks and wire rack to keep foods warm or drain oil
- Fired at 1,400 F, the double-coat enameling is chip-, scratch-, crack- and rust-resistant
- Maintenance-free, without the traditional seasoning required for cast-iron
- Dual handles to transport from stove top to oven or table
- Crafted in Alsace, France, utilizing traditional casting methods and adhering to stringent standards of quality
- A long-time staple in professional chefs’ kitchens, Staub cookware continues to be the brand of choice in restaurant and home kitchens