Get Canon Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body Kit W/ Canon EF 24-105L Image Stabilized Lens – Special Bundle for only $3449 + Free Shipping, also don’t forget to get Get 4% reward
Save $1100 on purchase of Canon Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body Kit W/ Canon EF 24-105L Image Stabilized Lens – Special Bundle with Free Shipping.
Regular Price: – $4,582.80
Adorama Kit Discount: $583.80
Price After Kit Discount: $3999
Mail-in Rebate: – $550
If above Discount Coupon or Deal is expired then go for below link and get the compare price of different stores to buy Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body Kit Bundle
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Pro HDSLR the Long-awaited successor to groundbreaking Canon 5D Mark II
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III is an HDSLR designed to build on the unprecedented success of its predecessor, the Canon EOS 5D Mark II. The 5DMII broke new ground in the world of HD video, offering true high-resolution, cinema-quality video capture for the first time in a DSLR, and started a resolution in cinematography that continues to this day. The 22-megapixel Canon EOS 5D Mark III offers new autofocusing, metering and sensor technology and incorporates feedback from professional users to take this legacy to an entirely new level.
New sensor, focusing and metering systems
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III is built around a new 22.3 megapixel full-frame, self-cleaning CMOS sensor and promises high perforance and claims improved noise reduction at higher ISOs with its DIGIC 5+ sensor and up to 6 frames per second burst rate in RAW and JPEG. Additional technological advancements include an Intelligent Viewfinder, Canon’s advanced iFCL metering system, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Multiple Exposure mode.
- Newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100 25600 (L:50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting frombright to dim light and next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
- New 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points with f/4.0 lens support and 5 dual diagonal AF points (sensitive to f/2.8).
- iFCL Metering with 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and colorinformation for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 60p (59.94) / 50p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time 30 minutes), selectable “All i-frame” or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, manual audio level control while recording
- Outstanding shooting performance: up to 6.0 fps continuous shooting using a UDMACF card.
- Magnesium-alloy body with shutter durability tested up to 150,000 cycles, enhanced dust-and-weather resistance, and updated EOS Integrated Cleaning system for improved vibration-based dust removal.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with superimposed LCD display with approximately 100% field of view, wide viewing angle of 34.1°, and 0.71x magnification.
- 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD monitor, 170° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities.
- Improved handling with the addition of new customizable controls, enhanced recording options with Dual Card Slots for CF and SD cards, Dual Axis Electronic Level, and compatibility with optional Canon Wireless File Transmitter and GPS Receiver.