Hey guys, ever believed in one-stop solutions for all of your skin problems? Here is the green miracle of our nature mother, grown everywhere even without any pampering in all types of climatic conditions.
Aloe vera, a thorny perennial plant, hasn’t been much popular before a decade or two. But now after research and studies revealed the heavenly properties, it possess to be one of the essential ingredient in the beauty & health industry.
Okay, do you know what does this 2-feet thorny green plant comprises of? The answer would astonish you!
Aloe vera is packed with vitamins (A, B, C, D, E), minerals (potassium, magnesium, and zinc), polysaccharides, phenolic compounds, organic acids, and 98.5 % of water.
Aloe vera can be either used as a fresh plant or a packed one bought from any herbal or branded store, depending on your convenience. Both types seem to have the same beneficiary effect on your skin.
Get to know the amazing benefits of aloe vera to your skin!
- The real moisturizer is here at your doorstep
Aloe vera, rich in water, with zero chemicals, has an excellent moisturizing effect on your skin. Whether dry, oily, sensitive, normal, or combination skin, aloe vera works as a magic soothing ingredient. Anyone would love to have a soft and plumpy skin and aloe vera makes it happen in weeks.
- The real-time remedy for your sunburns, rashes, and wounds
The anti-inflammatory and cooling property of aloe vera treats your sunburns, itchiness, and irritation caused by rashes and wounds in a very short span.
Even aloe vera gel can be made into ice cubes, which can be used as an instant treatment for sunburns and heat cysts.
- The white magic of aloe vera against your never-ending acnes
The most common problem faced by any person, whether a teenager or an adult, is the acne or pimple on your skin. Acnes can develop on your face, upper neck, or even in your shoulders and are of different varieties.
But aloe vera can be your only effective solution against it. Due to its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and exfoliating properties, aloe vera when treated on acnes, fights against the bacteria building up on the skin and also speeds up the healing process.
So whenever you develop any pimple, acne, or heat cysts on the skin, take a scoop of aloe vera gel and apply it to the affected area immediately. Continue the treatment for at least two to three days until the inflammation subsides.
- Early smile lines or wrinkles on your skin? Add aloe vera to your skincare routine now!
The antioxidant and moisturizing effect of aloe vera softens your skin and restores your radiance in skin.
Aloe vera is one of the effective and easiest ways of preventing premature aging of your skin and nourishes it with necessary nutrients.
- Can aloe vera get rid of your acne scars, blemishes, dark circles, and puffiness? A Big ‘YES’
Clear and glossy skin is everyone’s dream! But our food habits, sleeping cycle, and climatic conditions never leave a way for that.
But aloe vera has the power to repair your skin without causing any side effects.
Due to the presence of antioxidants and Vitamin E, aloe vera lightens the discoloration caused due to scars, blemishes, dark circles and reduces the puffiness around your eyes.
Methods of using aloe vera to your skin:
- You can apply aloe vera directly to your face without mixing it with any ingredients.
- If you are using a packed aloe vera gel bought from a market, you can apply it to your skin directly after cleansing your face with lukewarm water or even before going to bed.
- If you are using the gel from a plant, take a slice of aloe vera, and carefully scrape the thorns and cut it vertically into two halves.
- Take a spoon and scoop the gel from the slice.
- You can either blend it or whisk it to make it a smooth paste and then apply it to your skin.
Note- If you are using aloe vera for the first time, check whether you are allergic to it by applying it on your hand or skin for a few minutes and then wash.
If you develop any rashes or irritation on the applied part within a day, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Aloe vera with tea tree oil for oily skin
- If you have an oily or combination skin, here is the aloe vera mask to prevent you from acne.
- Take some aloe vera gel and mix it with a few drops of tea tree oil to make it a paste.
- Apply it to your skin and leave for about half an hour and then wash your face.
- Repeat twice a week.
- Aloe vera with honey and cucumber for dry skin
- Take some fresh aloe vera gel.
- Cut a cucumber into slices and blend it to extract the juice out of it.
- Add the juice and a few drops of honey to the gel.
- Mix it well and make it a paste.
- Apply it to your face and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it twice a week to turn your dry skin into a smooth and moisturized skin.
- Aloe vera face mask for sensitive and normal skin
If you have normal/sensitive skin, and aloe vera and banana face mask would do magic to your skin with adequate nourishment.
- Take fresh aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Blend a banana and mix it with the gel to make it a paste.
- Apply it to your skin and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it twice a week to get smooth and glowy skin.
As I mentioned in the start, the packed aloe vera product has the same effect on your skin as the fresh aloe vera has, but use a branded product to your skin by checking the ingredients list.
Aloe vera is enriched with nutrients and its benefits are not limited to your skin, even fresh aloe vera applied to your scalp would replenish your hair with essential nutrients and prevents dandruff and itchiness in your scalp. Aloe vera juice has enormous health benefits and a cooling effect on your body, boosting your immunity and removing toxins from your body. As a whole, aloe vera treats your body from head to toe & in and out. Experience the magic of aloe vera. Stay home and stay healthy!
P.S- If you have a backyard or space to grow a plant, aloe vera will be one of the best options which decorate your home as well as make you healthy!