With COVID-19 still top of mind, what do parents and caregivers need to know as the school year approaches? Advocate Aurora Health physicians answer questions related to back-to-school, immunizations, our Safe Care promise and more – all in Spanish. Plus, get tips to keep your child safe and ease their fears about returning to school.
Studies show that Latinos are four times more likely to be diagnosed with and face severe consequences from COVID, when compared to other communities. That’s why we believe it’s so important to hold this session – specific to the Hispanic Community – and provide information to keep you and your family safe.
You’ll hear from our panel of our top pediatric physicians and experts:
• Dr. Federico Sanchez, Oncology, Medical Director of Aurora Cancer Center
• Dr. Melissa Nater, Cardiology, Advocate Children’s Hospital
• Dr. Sofia Padilla, Critical Care, Advocate Children’s Hospital
• Dr. Elizabeth Ziemann, Family Practice, Aurora Children’s Health
• Veronica Vallejo, Liaison, Behavioral Health, Advocate Children’s Hospital
Are you delaying your child’s wellness visit or vaccinations due to COVID-19? Our Safe Care promise makes it safe and easy to get care at Advocate Children’s Hospital. Schedule your child’s checkup today.
Thanks for tuning in. We want to know what you thought about our Community Town Hall. Give us your feedback by taking this short survey: http://ow.ly/kyDV50AWMrn