President Trump has conjured up the image of a top general and the military delivering the coronavirus vaccine drawing on their vast logistical experience. In his latest Axios column, Drew Altman explains why vaccine realities will dictate that it’s much more likely to be at your local Walgreens or CVS pharmacy.
- In Los Angeles, Latinos Hit Hard By Pandemic’s Economic Storm
- Trump OKs Final Plan to Import Drugs From Canada
- Open-Box 1st-Gen. Google Home Mini Smart Speaker for $19 + free shipping
- Erythrocyte n-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids, Gut Microbiota, and Incident Type 2 Diabetes: A Prospective Cohort Study
- Quebec tops 70,000 coronavirus cases as province reports 637 new infections
- Novavax starts Phase III Covid-19 vaccine trial in U.K.
- Starbucks National Coffee Day Offer 2020: BOGO!
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Cost-of-Care Conversations – The Health Care Blog
- Old Navy: Toddler Pajama Sets only $9!
- September Is National Suicide Awareness Month