Dallas-based AccentCare and Minneapolis-based Fairview Health Services plan to launch a new post-acute business in Minnesota.AccentCare, a post-acute healthcare provider, will be the majority owner in the business, and Fairview, a not-for-profit health system, will retain a 20% stake in the company, according to a news release. The deal is expected to close Nov. 2. The new business, AccentCare Fairview, will be the preferred post-acute provider of home health and hospice services for Fairview, according to the release. “Today is the culmination of a journey we have been on to solidify a future of service-minded, quality home health and hospice care for Minnesotans in their most cherished environment—their homes,” AccentCare CEO Steve Rodgers said in a prepared statement. AccentCare has more than 30 partnerships with insurance companies, physician groups and health systems, including the joint-venture companies AccentCare Asante Home Health, AccentCare UC San Diego Health at Home, AccentCare UCLA Health and Texas Home Health Group, an affiliation with Baylor Scott & White Health. AccentCare has more than 24,000 people providing care to more than 145,000 patients annually at 179 locations in 17 states.”With this sale, we have the world-class partners in place to continue to deliver exceptional care to our communities far into the future,” said Jon Lundberg, president of Fairview Senior Services and CEO of Ebenezer, the senior-living arm of Fairview Health Services. “Through this sale to AccentCare, our patients will benefit from a partner that shares our dedication to quality care.”Fairview Health Services has more than 34,000 employees and a network of more than 5,000 providers.
- Free Sample of Willows Coffee!
- Calvin Klein Men's Slim-Fit Wrinkle-Resistant Dress Pants for $20 + free shipping w/ $25
- THCB Gang Episode 26 LIVE 9/24 from 1PM PT/4PM ET! – The Health Care Blog
- Free Wowables Reusable Paper Towel Sample
- Can listening to Mozart help with this?
- HHS changes revenue calculation for keeping COVID-19 relief funds
- Delfin Health and Onfido partner to bring employees back to work safely amid COVID-19
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Thorton Canvas Sneakers for $25 + free shipping w/ $25
- Pioglitazone Reduces Mortality and Adverse Events in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and With Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease: National Cohort Study
- Trusting the Medical Profession – The Good Men Project