Drawing on newly released KFF/Cook Political Report polling in key Sun Belt states, Drew Altman discusses how the 2020 election is more about President Trump but issues do matter. He says that swing voters in Florida, Arizona and North Carolina prefer Joe Biden over President Trump on more issues including health care and the coronavirus, but President Trump has the edge on their top issue, the economy.
- We’ve failed in chronic care management It’s time to change course.
- Rx.Health taps Entra Health cofounder as new CEO, TestCard’s swath of new appointments and more digital health hires
- Krispy Kreme National Coffee Day for free
- If Obamacare Goes Away, Here Are Eight Ways Your Life Will be Affected
- Short-term plans spent little on medical claims in 2019
- Alarming COVID-19 Data Shows Third Wave Brewing for U.S.
- Kid’s Waterproof Snow Boots as low as $18.19!
- RCMP seeking solution for bearded members’ mask options amid coronavirus
- How the JabberMask could put a smile back on everyone’s face
- Coronavirus Survey Halted After Workers Faced Racial Slurs, Officials Say