Drew Altman’s column in Axios: the U.S. now spends twice per capita what other wealthy countries do on health care. But while drug costs get all the time in public debate, it’s hospital and outpatient spending that mostly explains the difference. And that will be impossible to take on without real pain and political risk, he says.
- Correcting the course of value-based care models
- Body Glove Men's Quilted Pullover Jacket for $35 + free shipping w/ $50
- 5 Halloween Party Recipes – Women Fitness
- Target: Deals for the week of October 25-31, 2020
- Canada Weather Gear Men's Buffalo Checker 1/4-Zip Jacket for $24 + $5.95 s&h
- Current NAFLD guidelines for risk stratification in diabetic patients have poor diagnostic discrimination
- | Love in the Time of a PandemicTalking About Men’s Health™
- Savvy Patient Fought for the Price She Was Quoted − And Didn’t Give Up
- Free Sample of SkinCeuticals Serum!
- Startup taking SaaS approach to telehealth gets $14M