From a newly released KFF/The Undefeated national survey on race and health, Drew Altman discusses how systemic racism has led to striking levels of reluctance to get a COVID-19 vaccine among Black Americans, including those at highest risk, and the challenge it presents for ending the pandemic. “A vaccine distribution effort that is not coupled with a credible outreach effort in communities of color is likely to fall far short of reaching many of the people who are most at risk,” he writes.
- Explaining Health Care Reform: Questions About Health Insurance Subsidies
- Costway 50" Wall Mounted Recessed Electric Fireplace w/ Timer for $219 + free shipping
- Coronavirus: Front-line workers who left LTC homes in May won’t come back, commission hears – National
- Why State Mask Stockpiling Orders Are Hurting Nursing Homes, Small Providers
- The Stressful Conclusion of a Clinical Trial
- *HOT* Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Upright Vacuum for just $99.99 shipped!
- Price transparency rule finalized, but insurers say it will not rein in costs
- LePow Z1 High Color Gamut 15.6'' 1080p IPS FHD Portable Monitor for $140 + free shipping
- Yukon reports 1st death related to coronavirus – National
- Virginia Mason’s Yakima hospital votes to go independent, citing merger concerns