Renown Health Monday announced it has partnered with the Surgery Center of Reno to provide outpatient surgery services.In a press release, Renown touted cost savings, convenience and access to specialty physicians who already have privileges at the Reno-based health system as benefits to its local patients.”Given our mutual interests in advancing high-quality and high-value care, this partnership expands capabilities, enhances access and affordability for patients and physicians, improves the health of our community and establishes Renown and the Surgery Center of Reno as the premier destination for surgery in northern Nevada,” said Dr. Tony Slonim, Renown’s President & CEO. The partnership will provide access to surgeons specializing in orthopedics, urology, gynecology, ophthalmology, podiatry and weight loss surgery. “Renown has used our experience through COVID-19 to emerge better and stronger, and we are realigning to meet new consumer demands for health and healthcare services that are convenient, accessible and affordable,” said chief transformation officer Bethany Sexton.Earlier this month, Renown Health announced plans for a $469 million capital project to increase capacity, replace old facilities, and build a new ambulatory center. Construction is scheduled to begin in spring of 2021.
- Proraso 4-Piece Travel Shave Gift Set for $13 + free shipping w/ $25
- Business Is Booming, But Home Care Demand Is ‘Probably at a Midpoint’
- Colgate TotalSF Toothpaste only $0.12 at Walgreens!
- ‘Human experimentation’: Tory MP sponsors e-petition disputing assured coronavirus vaccine safety – National
- MAC Cosmetics 2-Piece Matte About Lips Lipstick Set for $19 + free shipping w/ $25
- ‘Nine Months and No Progress’: What Went Wrong in Indonesia’s COVID-19 Responses and What Can Be Done
- What it will take to make health data easier to share
- How is China beating covid-19 and are the reported numbers reliable?
- Starbucks: Free Coffee for Front-Line Workers
- Liberals introduce coronavirus spending bill days after unveiling economic update – National