Padua-based digital health startup, PatchAi has closed a €1.7 million round led by UV Cap and SFEM Italia, joined by a follow-on investment from Healthware Ventures. This is the third round closed by the startup accelerated in Silicon Valley by
- Women’s Cable-Knit Heart Sweaters for $12.99 + shipping!
- Here’s why West Virginia is a leader in the U.S. vaccine rollout.
- Gadget Discovery Club Single Box Bundle for $42 + free shipping
- A year after Wuhan coronavirus lockdown, trauma and anger toward China remain – National
- Door to Door in Miami’s Little Havana to Build Trust in Testing, Vaccination
- Biden gives OSHA 2 weeks to issue new coronavirus guidance
- Laura’s Getting a Boost From Her Support System
- Homech Massage Gun only $69.99 shipped (Reg. $118!)
- 5 Ways to Make Time for Exercise – Diabetes Daily
- What Do We Mean by ‘Normal’?